Monday, May 10, 2010

My New Life

I just finished watching this you tube video. I saw it on another blog today. It will bring tears to your eyes. It's a story of Stephanie Nielson, a survivor of a near-fatal plane crash. She shares her story of a beautiful life centered on faith & the love of family. Watching this brings me back down to what really matters in life... Faith & Family. That's it. Simple, huh? Sometimes I forget that the simple hugs, kisses, and I love you's are the best things I could ever ask for. I am always wanting more. More than I have. More house, more car, more money, more this, more that... Don't we all? When all I need is right in front of me. I just have to embrace it. I can't imagine what Stephanie goes through on a daily basis, to complete the tasks I find repetitive & even a nuisance sometimes; laundry, cooking, cleaning, bathing... She has found the meaning of life, through her traumatic experience. I don't want to have to experience such a thing to appreciate my life. I love my family with all my heart and soul. Maybe watching this video every once in a while will keep me grounded. Take a few minutes and see life through Stephanie's eyes.



Here is Stephanie's personal blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones