Wednesday, June 2, 2010

5k walk... and a GREAT flea market find!!

Alex finished a 5k walk that her school hosted the last week of 6th grade this year. She was exhausted by the end, but finished just fine... We're SOOOO glad school is over and summer has finally begun.






We had a great Memorial Day weekend.  On memorial day, John and I woke up around 7 and went the the flea markets. We were there about 15 minutes before it started to downpour. But, we were die hard flea market fans, so we stayed and shopped in the rain!  Some of the booths were under tents. I ACTUALLY found a Hamilton Beach Vintage Milkshake mixer.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  Im not allowed to keep it though.  John said I have to put it on ebay, since its so valuable.  The one I watched last week went for $325.00. Later on, we took the kids to the beach at Alum Creek.  They really enjoyed themselves.  Then later in the evening, we went for ice cream & then had a fire in the back yard.  It was a really great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones