Monday, June 28, 2010

My birthday celebration...

This year for my birthday, we went to my hometown, where my family still lives.  My mom baked me a lemon cheesecake & we had a family cookout.  

Us, minus John (He's in South Carolina for a few days)

Lemon cheesecake... yum!



I hope my birthday wish comes true!



Gavin just loves licking the candles...



Jim played the guitar for me & sang a couple of songs...






Cute little cousins, going to swim



My birthday bouquet from mom & jim.






Mom



While I was in town, I took some engagement pictures of my mom & jim.  (Their wedding is on 10-10-10)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones