Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I went through some old pictures I had of my mom and pulled out a few of my favorites.  I love the old vintage look of the pictures.  Happy Mother's Day mom & grandma.  Hope you are feeling better (from the flu).


Mom, uncle Mike & Danny (Circa 1963)


Great grandma, grandma, mom, Danny, Mike & Larry (Circa 1961)

I now see where I get my frown from. Im starting to get a wrinkle from frowning.


Me in my wonder woman under clothes (Circa 1970 something)

Do you see my sock monkey on the dresser?

Don't forget, now you can plant your garden. FINALLY!  WHoo hoo, its Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones