Thursday, May 6, 2010

The kitchen remodel has officially started...

The Kitchen (Before)


Im a little embarrassed by the mess but really want to show the before pictures.  I think the final look is going to be completely different.


I made my paint shopping trip to Home Depot today. I picked out my cabinet color, a vintagy white called swiss mocha (by Behr). Im HOPING its the right white. Im going to do a little distressing to the cabinets and didnt want a stark white. Still unsure of my wall color. I went to Restoration Hardware a couple days ago and picked up some paint samples. My walls look like an artists mural. Stay tuned for more kitchen pictures (hopefully this weekend).






The bead board will also be a backsplash under my cabinets.  John hung this bead board while I shot a photo shoot last night.  Thanks honey!












1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones