Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mothers Day gifts...

The kids woke up this morning and brought me their homemade mothers day gifts,  like they do every year.  Abigail was so excited to give me "homemade" earrings.  She INSISTED I wear them! Alex made me a necklace and bracelet, along with a card. Gavin wrote me a book of poems. All of the gifts were so cute!  We put another coat on the cabinets, went to church, went to lowes & Target (to get drawer pulls & glaze) and ate at Cracker Barrel (one of my favorite restaurants). This evening, Alex has her choir concert.  My family (mom and sister) have the flu this weekend, so we're staying far away from their houses for a few days.  Overall it was a wonderful Mothers Day.























I LOVE you... Abigail, Gavin, & Alex (Daddy too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones