Saturday, April 24, 2010

My all time FAVORITE garage sale find!

Last year I stopped at a barn sale in our small town, to browse.  It was my lucky day!  I found a table full of vintage jewelry!  The guy told me, $1.00 per bracelet!  I found the most amazing pieces ever!  This was one of them.  Its an old 1930's vintage charm bracelet.  As you can see there are charms from all over the world: the eiffel tower, Africa, Hawaii, The sphinx, 1939 worlds fair, The Hotel Louvre, Austria, and a few more.  Isn't this a great garage sale find?  THIS is why I love garage sales.


Vicki, This post is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones