Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Signs of spring (and soon to follow, Summer).

My strawberry garden is blooming like crazy.  Those little juicy strawberries will be popping out very soon. June will be here before we know it.  The 70 degree days will be consistent and the flip flops will remain by the front door.  I love the spring to summer transition.  I just wish it would last longer.





I have started planting my square foot garden.  The spinach, lettuce, and carrots are in the ground now. The little sprouts are peeking through. 







The flowering bushes are blooming and those pesky dandelions are showing their sneaky little heads.  Abigail says, "mommy, look at the pretty yellow flowers".







Spring is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones