Thursday, April 29, 2010

Awanas celebration...

Last night, Gavin had his annual Awanas celebration.  They paraded down the church halls and into the sanctuary, where they were handed out their awards for the year. Gavin memorized all of the bible scriptures in book two of Sparks, so he was awarded the blue ribbon and completion award.  After the ceremony, he whispered to me "When I grow up, I want to be a missionary". I said, You can do whatever you put your mind to.  That about made me cry.  He is so sweet.




The parade


Being silly!


Can you tell gavin loves singing?


Smile for the camera.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones