Thursday, April 22, 2010

Will the tooth fairy come??



Gavin lost a tooth yesterday, after about 2 weeks of hanging on like a monkey in his mouth.  After I pulled it out, he placed it in a baggy and set it on the kitchen counter & went out to play.  A little while later, I started cleaning the kitchen.  I didnt realize he put it in a baggy, and thought the baggy was empty.  I threw it in the trash!!!  Later he came in and asked where it was! Oops.  I dug through the trash but the tooth fell out of the baggy and got lost in vegetable compost.  Yuk!  So, he wrote the tooth fairy a little letter.











He got the 2 dollars, but no sucker!  The tooth fairy wrote a little note saying suckers were bad for your teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones