Friday, April 23, 2010

My garage sale find...

Today I went out to a neighborhood garage sale with a few friends.  I was so excited to find something neat, but was pretty bummed out when I only found one thing!  The sale started at 9, but most things were picked over by that time. I guess people were arriving at 7am!!  Next time, Im getting an early start! Angel & Jolene, thanks for coming along!  Vicki, lunch was fabulous.  Conversation was wonderful! The lettuce wraps, divine.  We need to do this more often.

I did find a cute 7 up wooden crate to put my spices in (on my counter top).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked blogs

Get my button for your blog!



Inspirational Blogs

bws tips buttonlife in grace

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones